Thanks for all your well-wishes on every social network everywhere— I’m pleased to announce that my ear has settled down as a result of truly superb Turkish medical care (honestly, best ENT treatment experience ever), and I’m feeling much better and just about ready to roll. Expect regular posting again as of Monday.
In the meantime, here are some of my favourite video links from this week, guaranteed to waste at least five minutes (okay, maybe three):
- If you haven’t heard of George Watsky, get ready for the next big viral.
- Always remember to take your birth control pills. In fact, just eat the whole pack.
- Friends don’t let friends text and walk.
- Sometimes people don’t suck as much as usual.
- Cat tries to talk some much-needed sense into the human race.